Private Care Services
Care You Can Trust
Our round-the-clock services provide the security and companionship needed to help a loved one remain home and out of long-term care. We help people balance family and caregiving responsibilities when caring for a loved one nearby or from a distance.
Our services are an ideal choice for anyone looking for safe and reliable home care. Our caregivers pass a selective hiring process that includes background and reference checks, health clearance, and skills assessment. Our agency is Medicare-certified, CHAP accredited, and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Hourly certified home health aide services
- Live-in certified home health aide services
- Skilled nursing care
- Nurse wellness visits
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication management
- Adult day services
Who Can We Help?
- Individuals with chronic illness, a physical disability, or cognitive problems
- Patients needing transitional care following a hospital or nursing facility stay
- Caregivers and patients wanting to supplement services covered by insurance
- People who can benefit from one-on-one support and overnight supervision
- Caregivers needing respite from their daily routine
Activity Assistance and Overnight Supervision
Personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders, vital sign monitoring, walking and transfer assistance, and light exercise
Home management tasks such as, meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry
Companionship and conversation
Starting Care and Payment is Easy
Just call us today at 908-766-0180 to discuss how our services can meet your needs.
Private Care Services are available on an “out-of-pocket” basis. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash or check.
If supplementing services covered under Medicare, we will bill you separately for the uncovered portion being provided through Private Care.
Call Us Today 908-766-0180
We cannot say enough about our home health aide. She is kind, intelligent, witty, efficient, and is blessed with a spiritual generosity with enlightens every task she touches.
Caregiver of a VNA Private Care Services Client
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some things you may want to consider:
- How long the agency has been in the business of home care
- Whether the agency is licensed, insured and bonded
- If the agency contract with independent workers or if everyone is an employee
- If the agency’s home health aides are certified
- How the company screens employees and whether it performs background checks
- If the agency provides continuing education for employees
Yes. We understand schedules might need to be adjusted to allow for doctors’ appointments and other commitments, and ask for enough advance notice so we can accommodate your needs. Please note that we require 48 hours advance notice for cancellation of a scheduled visit for an hourly HHA, and 72 hours advance notice for termination of live-in services.
Yes, we can provide private home health aides (HHA) to assist those living in ALFs. In fact, many new residents utilize private HHA to help ease the transition of moving into a new residence or when they have had a setback with illness or injury and just need a little more support.
We keep you informed
Sign up here to receive the latest news and updates from the team at VNA of Somerset Hills.