Members of our staff have expertise on a variety of health, wellness and caregiver issues. We are available to present our Lifestyle Seminars or any of the topics listed below to your group or organization. Day and evenings programs can be arranged.
If there is a specific subject that you feel your group would benefit from that is not on this list, please contact us. Presentations can be scheduled by calling 908-766-0180, EXT 150.
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Caring for the Caregiver & Preventing Burnout
- Diabetes: What You Need to Know
- Depression & Aging
- Emergency Preparedness
- Heart Health: Understanding Hypertension and Cholesterol
- Healthy Diet, Healthy Heart
- Home Safety: Your Ticket to Living Independently
- Hospice: Myths & Facts
- Medicare Coverage and Home Health Care & Hospice
- Medication Management
- Oh, My Aching Back!: Proper Back Care
- POLST: What You Need to Know
- Warning Signs for Stroke & Heart Attack
Our experts are also available to present and comment on the following topics:
- Advanced directive
- Options and decisions for care of the elderly
- How to access home care services in the changing health care environment
- What does Medicare cover?
- Medicare Part D: What do you need to know?
- Communicating with the terminally ill
- What is hospice? Who can benefit?
- Long distance caregiving
- Case management services for the chronically ill and disabled
- Osteoporosis and aging
- Emergency/disaster preparedness
- Volunteer opportunities with the VNA and the Adult Day Center
- Balancing family, work and eldercare