The VNA of Somerset Hills has a long and respected tradition of delivering personalized, compassionate, and community-focused healthcare. Since 1904, we have been providing home health, hospice, adult day and community wellness services to Morris and Somerset County residents. Our nonprofit home care agency is certified by Medicare, accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. Quality credentials include national recognition as a 2016 HomeCare Elite® Agency.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing home care admissions by developing and maintaining relationships with referral partners, including physicians, skilled-nursing facilities and senior residences.
- Three (3) years field sales experience
- Service industry experience preferred
- Home health sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of privacy and healthcare laws and regulations is a plus
- Microsoft Office experience required; Playmaker or other sales management software experience is a plus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage relationships with existing VNA home care referral partners
- Build new referral sources within assigned territory
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plan that aligns with VNA goals
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings at VNA headquarters
- Compliance with healthcare laws and privacy regulations
- Other duties as assigned
The VNA of Somerset Hills offers competitive compensation, paid time off and a supportive work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.