JOB SUMMARY: Through customer relations administrative functions and coordination of services within the department, this position helps ensure that the organization exceeds customer service expectations. The primary areas of responsibility are ensuring that disciplines are scheduled timely, staff meets expected productivity, and that phone interactions with patients and caregivers are stellar. This team member demonstrates competence in multi-tasking and prioritizing work, and the ability to perform other administrative support staff functions as needed. This position may require a change in normal work hours on a rotational schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer service.
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative staff role
- Healthcare / home care experience and terminology knowledge preferred
- Home Care Home Base experience preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules team of clinical staff according to department process and productivity standards; and communicates this information effectively with patient/caregiver.
- Maintains accuracy and integrity of scheduling system.
- Prioritizes assignments, accessing guidance as needed from the manager.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Builds professional relationships with patients, families, and internal customers to ensure service excellence.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer systems, electronic health record, scheduling system and other technology utilized within the organization.
- Carries out the mission and vision of the organization.
- Prints documents and orders per department process.
- Provides key performance indicators/statistics in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.