Events & Community
Members of our staff have expertise on a variety of health, lifestyle and caregiver topics, including those below. We are available to present to your group or organization. Day and evenings programs can scheduled. Please contact us at 908-766-0180 for further information and to book a speaker.
- How to Talk to Your Doctor
- Eating a Brain-Healthy Diet
- Finding Healthcare Information Online: What Can I Trust?
- Preventing Fires & Burns in the Elderly
- What Does Medicare Cover for Home Health & Hospice?
- Diabetes: What You Need to Know
- Medication Safety & Management
- Be Prepared for Health Emergencies
- Warning Signs of Heart Attack & Stroke
- Falls Prevention & Home Safety
- Sleep & Aging
- Dealing with Caregiver Stress
- Options & Decisions for Care of the Elderly
We keep you informed
Sign up here to receive the latest news and updates from the team at VNA of Somerset Hills.