Become a member of our growing care team
Join our dedicated team of skilled clinicians and professionals and deliver valuable health services to our community. Advance your career and become a part of the fastest growing sector of the healthcare industry.
The VNA of Somerset Hills has been committed to providing care for our community for over 100 years. Whether full-time, part-time, our trusted and compassionate staff are the engine behind our cause and are making a difference every day. If you think your skills and passion are a fit for our team, let us know.
JOB SUMMARY: Are you a motivated and experienced field sales professional looking to become part of the growing home health industry? Join the Sales & Marketing team at the VNA of Somerset Hills, a nonprofit healthcare provider servicing Morris and Somerset counties. We deliver quality home health and hospice care to our patients, wherever they call home. Our comprehensive team of skilled health professionals includes registered nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, nutritionists, social workers and home health aides. Our focus is providing the care and support necessary to help individuals and their caregivers maintain their health, quality of life and independent living.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for growing home health and hospice referrals by developing and maintaining relationships with referral partners, including physicians, skilled-nursing facilities and senior residences.
- Field sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or health sciences related field, preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience in a service industry, preferred
- Home health and/or hospice sales experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office required; Playmaker or CRM software experience is a plus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop relationships with existing and prospective referral partners within assigned territory
- Design and execute a comprehensive sales plan that aligns with agency strategic and KPI goals
- Contribute to regular meetings with the VNASH marketing department, skilled clinical staff and other sales account managers to report on and develop tactical plans that target physicians’ practices, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, rehab facilities and hospitals
- Ensure compliance with all privacy and healthcare laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Working here, you’ll be a valued member of a compassionate and dedicated interdisciplinary team that consistently delivers care with exceptional outcomes. The VNA of Somerset Hills work environment provides workday flexibility and independence. Our benefit package is strong and our compensation is competitive. Join a team of professionals who care about patients, each other and the work we do!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our happiest day is when we can part ways with our patients as a result of the expert care they have received, knowing they now have the tools and knowledge to successfully manage their chronic conditions.
VNA Chronic Care Manager/Telehealth Nurse
I really try to advocate for each of our patients, so that as a team we bring about things that are deeply important to the patient.
VNA Hospice Spiritual Care Coordinator
I help patients and families have choices at the end of life.
VNA Director of Hospice & Palliative Care
We keep you informed
Sign up here to receive the latest news and updates from the team at VNA of Somerset Hills.